Advanced Laminated Coverall ‑ Cat III (types 5 & 6) Taped Seams
- CE Category III : High risk.
- Radioactive and biological protection.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
- High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
- 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Non linting and highly resistant fabric.
- Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (Type 5) and also hazardous liquid sprays (Type 6).
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 25 to your order.
Latex free non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spunbonded polypropylene fabric and laminate layers for ultimate strength and protection. Tested to European Standards EN340, EN1149, EN14126, EN1073, EN863, EN530, EN368, EN13982-1 & 2: 2004 and EN13034: 2005. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5 & 6 hazards.
- Individually wrapped in plastic wallets.
- Available in M - XXL.
- 25 coveralls per case.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.