Combur 9 Urine Test Strips x 50
- Reliable diagnosis - Even minute pathological changes in the urine cause distinct color changes in the test fields. This makes urine testing with Combur-Test® strips the first step on the way to a reliable diagnosis in both clinics and practices.
- High sensitivity.
- Resistance to ascorbic acid - Combur-Test® strips are protected by iodate against ascorbic acid interference with both glucose and hemoglobin determinations eliminating virtually false-negative results and the need to recollect and retest specimens.
- Economic efficiency - Combur-Test® strips can be stored at room temperature up to 2 years. The integrated desiccant in the stopper cap minimizes costly reagent waste.
- Maximum reading convenience - Combur-Test® strips allow to simultaneously read all reagent pads between 1 and 2 minutes while the long strip handle keeps fingers clear of the specimen.
- Combur 9 Urine Test.
- Pack of 50.
- Test Parameters: Glucose, Protein, pH, Ketone, Blood, Nitrate, Leucocytes, Urobilinogen and Bilirubin.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.