Sunflower CDC25 Controlled Drug Cabinet
- Independently tested by FIRA.
- Internal door retaining flange.
- Meets the requirements of the Misuse of Drugs.
- Durable and hygienic white epoxy coating (Safe Custody Regulation 1973).
- Single door cabinets are right hand hinged (left hand optional).
- BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 compliant.
- Uniquely designed corner cabinets.
- High security 8 lever lock designed to EN1300 and Vds 2396.
- Optional warning light and buzzer alarm.
- Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism.
- Easy clean design and materials.
- 3 keys supplied (per lock) extra keys available.
- 2 year warranty.
- Protective key escutcheon.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Adjustable shelves and door trays.
- British made.
- 2 shelves/2 trays/1 door.
- Optional Warning Light & Nurse Call Output: 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and flashes red when left open for 2.5 minutes. Nurse call output, (volt free contact) for connection to a nurse call system. Internal illumination when door is opened.
- Optional Buzzer Alarm: Buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minutes (only available when combined with optional warning light). NB: All cabinets require securely fixing to either a wall or floor. Fixings to do this are not supplied.
Our new range of high quality controlled drug cabinets conform to or exceed both the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 and are independently tested to the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1), making them suitable for use in health centres, hospitals, nursing homes, vets, prisons and other healthcare buildings.
This item is a direct send from the manufacturer therefore delivery lead times may vary. Additional carriage costs may apply to this product, please contact us for further details.
- 60cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 30cm(D).
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to a collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.