Sunflower CDC25 Controlled Drug Cabinet
- 3 keys supplied (per lock) extra keys available.
- Adjustable shelves and door trays.
- Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism.
- Easy clean design.
- High security 8 lever lock designed to EN1300 and Vds 2396.
- Internal door retaining flange.
- Protective key escutcheon.
- Independently tested by FIRA.
- BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 compliant.
- Durable and hygienic white epoxy coating.
- Single door cabinets are right hand hinged (left hand optional).
- Optional warning light and buzzer alarm.
- 2 year warranty.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- British made.
- Optional Warning Light & Nurse Call Output
- Optional Buzzer Alarm: Buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minutes (only available when combined with optional warning light).
- Meets the requirements of the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody Regulation 1973).
- Uniquely designed corner cabinets.
- 2 shelves/2 trays/1 door.
This item is a direct send from the manufacturer therefore delivery lead times may vary. Additional carriage costs may apply to this product, please contact us for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.