BD Emerald Luer Slip Syringes 10ml
- Designed and manufactured to reduce environmental impact.
- Up to 20% less material than BD Plastipak™ syringes to reduce raw material consumption.
- Clinical waste weight is reduced by 20%.
- Plant utilizes 100% of electricity from renewable sources.
- Clear barrel to allow for visualization of fluid.
- Robust Retaining Ring to help prevent accidental plunger rod pullout.
- Flange Size and Shape to provide stability and comfort during use.
- CE marked, ISO 7886-1 & ISO 594 compliant.
- Concentric Tip.
BD Emerald syringes have been produced in a more sustainable manner. Its design uses 20% less material than other syringes, it also helps to reduce waste disposal. The Emerald syringe is a single use latex free non sterile syringe, for injection and infusion. Green colored stopper provides a greater contrast with scale markings.
- Box of 100.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.