BD Saf‑T‑Intima Integrated Safety Catheter Yellow 24g x 19mm ‑ PRN
- Increases the ease of penetration.
- Reduces the risks of infiltration.
- Exhibits greater kink resistance.
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%.
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications.
- Increases indwelling time.
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs to use due to longer indwelling times.
- Flexible, textured wings provide confident catheter control and a broad base for a secure, low-profile tapedown and optimal patient comfort.
Closed – The multipurpose design features an integral extension set with a slide clamp and unique Y adapter that can give you the closed system you want in peripheral venous access (Y adapter available on select catalogue's).
Complete – Combines needlestick protection with a virtually bloodless start for unrivalled safety in IV therapy. The removable PRN lets you connect your choice of needleless injection devices or infusion lines to either the port or on the Y adapter (Y adapter available on select catalogue's).
BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
0.7mm x 19mm.
Box of 25.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.