Medicina ENFit Reusable Oral Syringes 10ml
- Washable, reusable oral syringe with female ENfit connector.
- One-piece single moulded barrel with ENFit connector significantly reduces the possibility of misconnections that may lead to wrong route administration.
- Bold graduation markings facilitate accurate administration of nutrition.
- The tip is compatible with most enteral feed tubes and devices. A stepped catheter tip design is also available for irrigation and other applications.
- The Oral/Enteral Syringe has a purple syringe piston for ease of identification, with a four-wing design ensuring full stability even if the syringe is filled to its maximum.
- The materials used are of medical grade (polypropylene and silicone), chemically inert and latex-free.
- The syringe scales are screen printed with durable black ink and easy-to-read graduations.
- The integral piston-stop prevents inadvertent extraction of the piston thereby increasing handling safety.
- Has a slim low-friction 0-ring seal, ensuring a safe, smooth, and accurate operation for either single use in hospital or multiple use at home, minimising contamination of the contents by silicone lubricants and particulates.
The new ISO 80369-3 standard connector system—called ENFit—will replace the reverse Luer connector systems in the UK, to ensure one global enteral connector.
The Medicina enteral syringe system can be used safely to feed, flush and deliver enteral medicines to all types of patients. All patients can be at risk from the harm caused by misconnections of enteral feeds to intravenous devices.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.