Sanisafe 3 Alcohol Free Surface Disinfectant Wipes ‑ 200 Wipes
- Ideal for disinfection of medium food preparation and work surfaces.
- Ideal for production areas of food and beverages, hospital facility cleaning, kitchens, animal farm, institutional cleaning.
- 20gsm white polycotton substrate.
- Class leading efficacy at lower temperatures - 5 - 10 degrees celsius - and under ‘dirty’ conditions.
- Will eliminate cross contamination with a single stroke.
- Excellent efficacy and kill rate for both Gram Positive and Gram Negative organisms.
- Low corrosion on metal and steel surfaces due to low salt content.
- Non oxidising - optimum continuous efficacy in food environments where organic matter is present on surfaces.
- Low residue – No film.
- 94% Biodegradable.
- Approved to European norms EN1276.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 10 to your order (10 x 200)
Quat and PHMB free medium weight wipe that will eliminate cross contamination with a single stroke.
- Wipes Size: 200mm x 200mm.
- Canister of 200 wipes.
|Sanisafe 3 Alcohol Free Surface Disinfectant Wipes Datasheet||CD1843||26.2 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.