Heavy Duty Food Safe Disinfectant/Probe Wipes
A blue disposable wet wipe impregnated with a biocidalformulation, effective against most bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Used in medical and food environments to prevent microbiological contamination.
- A soft but strong wipe which doesn’t damage surfaces but leaves them clean and disinfected.
- For use on Catering probes, Ovens, Cooking equipment, Utensils and hard surfaces
- QUAT, PHMB & ALCOHOL FREE
- Wipes, Tubs, Lid and Label 100% Recyclable.
- Manufactured in accordance to: ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Standards
- Tested to European Standard: BS EN1276:2019: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas
- Manufactured from sustainably sourced materials and formulated from 100% food safe solution
- 200 wipes per canister.
- 4 canisters per case.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Buying for Business?
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.