Clinell Rediair Air Purification Unit
- Traps 99.995% of particles - Rediair uses two advanced composite HEPA 14 & carbon filters to trap incredibly small particles – 10x more effective than domestic HEPA 13 filters.
- Removes 90% of airborne particles within 20 minutes
- Removes airborne bacteria, fungi and viral aerosols
- Ultra quiet - Rediair’s dual fan system means it can operate with lower fan speeds and produce less noise than single fan units.
- High clean air delivery rate - Dual-intakes eliminate dead spaces and deliver up to 600m3 of clean air every hour, ventilating rooms up to 120m3.*
- Ease of use - Just plug in, turn on and Rediair starts trapping airborne contaminants right away. Its small form makes Rediair mobile and its outer surfaces easy to clean.
- Adaptable to any situation - Rediair has four different operating modes that begin to decontaminate the surrounding air within seconds.
* A single Rediair unit provides up to 5 Air Changes per Hour (ACH) in a room with a volume of 120m3.
Clinell Rediair is an instant solution to improve ventilation and remove airborne pathogens. The dual-intake filtration system allows Rediair to ventilate bigger spaces with a smaller form factor.
For more information download the Rediair documentation under the downloads tab.
|Clinell Rediair Air Purification Unit Product Info Booklet||CD1870||Download|
|Clinell Rediair Air Purification Unit Evidence Brochure||CD1870||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.