SuperGlove Volt Electricians Glove
- 36cm length for protection up the wrist
- Passes special properties 'AZC' for protection against acid, ozone and extremely low temps
- Class 0, for a maximum working AC voltage of 1000V
- Designed to be used in conjunction with our leather Protector Gauntlet (RE-PRO & RE-PRO/NB) for additional longevity and mechanical protection
- Excellent electrical resistance
- Industry leading latex manufacturing techniques and expertise allows gloves to be as soft and thin as possible offering the maximum level of the dexterity to the user
- Lightly powdered to ensure easy donning and doffing
|SuperGlove® Volt Latex Insulating Glove Data Sheet
|SuperGlove Volt Electricians Glove CE Conformity Statement
|Periodic Re-testing and Shelf Life of Electrical Gloves
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!