Taskmaster Latex Gauntlet
- The natural rubber offers good mechanical protection, attaining a maximum abrasion score as defined by European Standard EN388, whilst also protecting against a variety of chemicals and cleaning agents.
- The roughened surface on the hand area improves grip for safer handling of both wet and dry objects.
- The Taskmaster is anatomically shaped for an ergonomic fit. The 100% cotton interlock liner offers good insulation against heat and cold and absorbs perspiration to keep hands comfortable.
- This glove has been tested in accordance with EN1186, making it suitable for foot contact.
- Can be used for the following: Cleaning & Janitorial, Construction, Local Authority Work, Waste Management, Laboratory Work, Food Manufacturing & Preparation and Chemical Manufacturing & Use.
- EN388 - 4131, EN374-2, EN374-2 AKL, EN407 - X2XXXX
The Taskmaster gauntlet glove provides a range of features and benefits to the wearer, ensuring good grip and protection against a wide range of chemicals.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.