Black Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves
- Cotton flocklined for increased comfort and reduced perspiration.
- Ergonomically shaped to reduce hand fatigue.
- Long cuff for better arm protection.
- Protection against some detergents, alcohols, acids and alkalis.
- Polychloroprene for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured in accordance with: European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Tested to European Standards EN420, EN388 and EN374.
- CE Category: Cat III (0120).
- Food approval EC1935/2004.
- Manufactured from rubber latex.
- 30cm long.
- Sizes: S - XL.
Heavy duty Polychloroprene natural rubber latex gloves, chlorinated, flocklined with textured palm and fingers to increase grip. Manufactured and inspected in accordance with the European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standards EN420, EN388 and EN374. Quality glove designed for high risk applicators offering protection against some detergents, alcohols, acids and alkalis.
- 12 Pairs per bag.
- 12 Bags per case.
- (144 pairs).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
Medium Weight Household Rubber Gloves PairSA-GR01from £0.49
Bizzybee Waterstop Household Gloves Medium PairSA-10669
Pura Medium Weight PVC Flock Lined Glove PairSA-GHPURA
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.