Powder Free Disposable Clear Vinyl Gloves
- AQL 1.5 Medical Grade.
- 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Straight vinyl dip with polyurethene coating
- Powder free examination gloves.
- Latex free.
- Textured fingers and palm area for enhanced grip.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
- Easy to don.
- Conforms to BS EN 420/BS EN 455-1. PPE 89/686/EEC Category I, simple design for minimal risk.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), except fatty foods.
- All gloves have colour co-ordinated boxes for easy size identification.
- Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: XS - XL.
100 Gloves per box.
10 Boxes per case.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 10 boxes to your order (10 x 100)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.