Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Synthetic emulsion PVC polymer resin
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009, EN374-1:2016, EN374-4:2013 & EN374-5:2016
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves Data Sheet||298 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves CE Conformity Statement||159.1 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves UKCA Conformity Statement||215.8 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
Premium Powder Free Clear Vinyl Gloves Box of 100SA-GN65N
Powder Free Blue Vinyl Gloves Box of 100SA-GD13
Powder Free Disposable Clear Vinyl Gloves Box of 100SA-GD09from £1.95
Lightly Powdered Blue Vinyl Gloves Box of 100SA-GD11
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.