Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Synthetic emulsion PVC polymer resin
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Achieves type C chemical resistance according to EN374-1, for chemical protection against at least 1 chemical
- Conforms with the requirements of EN374-5, for protection against bacteria, fungi and virus
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European standards EN420, EN374-1, EN374-4 & EN374-5
- This product is classified as Class I Medical Device in compliance with the requirements of Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 & UK MDR 2002 (SI2002 No.618 as amended) (UKCA)
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves Data Sheet||298 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves CE Conformity Statement||159.1 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Cream Synthetic Stretch Vinyl Gloves UKCA Conformity Statement||215.8 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.