Lightly Powdered Blue Vinyl Gloves
- Gloves intended for minimal risk applications and designed to offer a dependable and economical latex free alternative.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Latex free.
- Non textured surface.
- Powdered for easy donning.
- Conforms to AQL 4.0, CE marked for Minimal Risk, in compliance with BS EN 420 PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), except fatty foods.
- 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Straight vinyl dip with polyurethene coating.
- Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 10 boxes to your order (10 x 100)
Blue Vinyl Powdered disposable gloves manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standard EN420. Suitable for a variety general handling applications, lightly powdered to aid donning.
AQL 4.0 non medical grade glove.
- 100 Gloves per box
- 10 Boxes per case
- Available sizes: S-XL
|Lightly Powdered Blue Vinyl Gloves Data Sheet||SA-GD11||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.