Blue Hybrid Powder Free Gloves
- Removing the risk of contact dermatitis caused by these chemicals
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Latest technology combining strength of two materials
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- A blend of Polyvinyl Chloride and Acrylonitrile butadiene
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Smooth finish
- Achieves type C chemical resistance according to EN374-1, for chemical protection against at least 1 chemical
- Conforms with the requirements of EN374-5, for protection against bacteria, fungi and virus
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
|Blue Hybrid Powder Free Gloves Data Sheet||547.1 KB||Download|
|Blue Hybrid Powder Free Gloves CE Conformity Statement||155 KB||Download|
|Blue Hybrid Powder Free Gloves UKCA Conformity Statement||215.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.