Powder Free Sterile Co‑Polymer Gloves
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks.
- Tested to AQL 1.5
- Manufactured from evathene.
- 280cm cuff.
- Gamma irradiated- See more at: http://www.hpchealthline.co.uk/en-gb/products/Details/GS641/View#sthash.PjxPmG0O.dpuf
- Latex free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Sterile Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455. Manufactured in accordance with: European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: S - L.
Sterile Co-polymer examination gloves compliant with Class1 Sterile Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and European Standard EN455 parts 1. Designed for medical procedures, these gloves are single packed on a sterile backing paper. They can be used as a sterile over-glove in conjunction with a non-sterile examination glove.
- 1 Pair per pouch.
- 50 Pairs per box.
- 24 Boxes per case.
|Powder Free Sterile Co‑Polymer Gloves Data Sheet||SA-GS641||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.