Powder Free Sterile Blue Nitrile Gloves
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Nitrile butadiene
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Using Gamma irradiation
- Offers better puncture tear and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- For improved grip
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- This product is classified as Class Is Medical Device in compliance with the requirements of Medical Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices (MDD), Annex V
|Powder Free Sterile Blue Nitrile Gloves Data Sheet||270.3 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Sterile Blue Nitrile Gloves CE Conformity Statement||147.5 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.