Neotex PuraDerma Powder Free Surgical Gloves
- Synthetic gloves removing the risk of contact dermatitis caused by these chemicals
- Manufactured on ergonomically designed formers from an advanced synthetic formulation, offers ultimate comfort and tactile sensitivity
- Reduces hand fatigue
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Provides excellent feel and instrument grip in both wet and dry conditions
- AQL 0.65
- Sterilised: Using Gamma irradiation.
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
|Neotex PuraDerma Powder Free Surgical Gloves Data Sheet||188.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
iNtouch Sense Latex Powder Free Sterile Surgical Gloves 50 PairsSA-INTW09
iNtouch V Synthetic Sterile Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Box of 50 PairsSA-INTW82E
Powder Free Sterile Blue Nitrile Gloves Box of 50 PairsSA-GS690
Powder Free Sterile Co‑Polymer Gloves Box of 50 PairsSA-GS641
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.