Powder Free Medical Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves
- Manufactured from specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer
- AQL 1.5 medical grade glove.
- Latex free: reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Low in residual chemicals: To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Strength: Offers better puncture, tear and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Textured finish: For improved grip
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3 & 4
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Box of 200
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 10 boxes to your order (10 x 200)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.