Powder Free Medical Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves
- For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- To reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Superior strength nitrile formulation provides exceptional resistance to tears and punctures even in the toughest environments
- For improved grip
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- Contains accelerators and latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic response
|Powder Free Medical Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves Data Sheet||313 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Medical Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves CE Conformity Statement||157.2 KB||Download|
|Powder Free Medical Disposable Blue Nitrile Gloves UKCA Conformity Statement||215.7 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Terms & Conditions
Customers also bought
Finite Orange Grip Heavy Duty Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Box of 100SA-GL201from £8.79
Nitrex Ultimate Accelerator Free Blue Berry Nitrile Gloves Box of 100SA-GN16from £6.29
Nitrex CX400 Non Sterile White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves 400mm Cuff Box of 100SA-GN34MPLfrom £44.50
Nitrex CX300 Non Sterile White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves 300mm Cuff Box of 100SA-GN51MPLfrom £17.49
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.