Finite Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
- Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Features a diamond grip pattern over the entire glove which optimises surface performance and ensures an exceptional grip
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- For additional strength; easier donning and prevention of liquid roll back
- No latex proteins - ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Superior strength nitrile formulation provides exceptional resistance to tears and punctures even in the toughest environments
- Conforms with the requirements of EN374-5, for protection against bacteria & fungi
- Achieves type C chemical resistance according to EN374-1, for chemical protection against at least 1 chemical
- AQL 1.5
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested to European Standards EN420 & EN ISO 374-1 & EN ISO 374-5
|Finite Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Data Sheet||358.5 KB||Download|
|Finite Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves CE Conformity Statement||149 KB||Download|
|Finite Black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves UKCA conformity Statement||206.9 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.