Latex Powder Free Gloves
- Manufactured from: Natural rubber latex
- Flexible material: for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Chlorinated, to reduce latex protein content
- Powder free
- Textured finish for improved grip
- Contains accelerators and latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic response
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004
- EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
|Latex Powder Free Gloves Data Sheet||SA-GN31||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.