Extra Strong 9 Newton Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves
- Manufactured from: Specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer
- Latex free -reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Low in residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear
- Offers better puncture, tear and abrasionresistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact
- Powder free - reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Thicker than a standard disposable
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal ProtectiveEquipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004
- EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-1:2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
Thicker 9 Newton Medical grade AQL 1.5 Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves.
|Extra Strong 9 Newton Blue Nitrile Powder Free Gloves||SA-GN99||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.