Evans Hi‑phos Toilet Cleaner & Descaler ‑ 1 Litre
- Quick and effective action removes heavy limescale, soil and body fat.
- Clings to vertical surfaces, allowing longer contact for better cleaning.
- Leaves a clean fresh. medicated aroma.
- Effective in hard and soft water areas.
- Suitable for use on a variety of hard surfaces, including porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and quarry tiles.
- Packs in 1 litre angle neck bottles for cleaning under the toilet rim.
- Has a pH of 0.5.
A powerful, high active multi surface toilet and washroom cleaner. It will descale, remove heavy soiling and body fats whilst also leaving a clean fresh medicated smell. Suitable for use on a variety of hard surfaces including porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and quarry tiles.
- 1 Litre.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 6 to your order (6 X 1L)
|Evans Hi-phos Cleaner & Descaler Datasheet||CD1064, CD1067||171.4 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.