Evans Safe Zone Plus Virucidal Disinfectant 5 Litre RTU
- For use in hospitals, clinics, surgeries, nursing homes and long stay care facilities.
- For areas with a high level hygiene demand such as healthcare facilities and clinics.
- Ideal for disinfecting washable hard surfaces in patient contact areas, visitor rooms and public areas.
- Provides a high level of disinfection to help prevent microbial transmission.
- Extremely effective ready to use liquid disinfectant.
- Removes light soiling and kills bacteria and viruses in one application.
- Unperfumed, non-classified formulation
- Highly recommended for use in schools, gymnasiums, sports and leisure centres.
- Can also be used on surfaces where food is prepared, handled and served.
- Passes EN 14476; effective against coronavirus with a 5 minute contact time.
- Passes EN 1276 with a 30 second contact time*, Kills a wide range of bacteria
- Passes EN 1650 & EN 16615
Also available in 750ml (CD660)
|Evans Safe Zone Plus Virucidal Disinfectant Data Sheet||112.2 KB||Download|
|Evans Safe Zone Plus Microbiological Profile||334.8 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.