Evans Protect Disinfectant Cleaner 750ml RTU
- Also suitable for use on sunbeds, and in steam rooms or saunas.
- Peel and reveal multi-language label.
- Colour-coded screen printed spray bottle and toilet cleaning bottle available.
- Passes EN 1276, under dirty conditions with a 30 second contact time.
- Passes EN 16777 and EN 14476; effective against enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus
- Also passes EN 1650 and EN 16615. Microbiological profile available.
- Designed to help prevent infection and cross contamination in hospitals, schools, clinics, healthcare environments, nursing homes, sports / leisure clubs, and wherever there is a risk of infection.
- Perfumed disinfectant, ideal for use on all hard, washable surfaces and equipment.
- Passes EN 16777 – Enveloped viruses (e.g Coronaviruses) with a 1 minute contact time
Also available in a 5L concentrated version, for extra economy (CD3016)
|Evans Protect Disinfectant Cleaner 750ml RTU Data Sheet||177.2 KB||Download|
|Evans Protect Disinfectant Cleaner 750ml RTU Product Info||138.7 KB||Download|
|Evans Protect Disinfectant Cleaner Microbiological Profile||200.2 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.