Evans e:dose EC4 Sanitiser Concentrate 1 Litre
- For use in catering, food processing and preparation areas, health care establishments, nursing homes, schools and wherever hygiene is of the utmost importance.
- Helps to prevent the spread of contamination. Ideal for use on worktops, chopping boards, refrigerators and kitchen equipment.
- Low dosage, very economical in use; 1 litre provides up to 100 spray bottles of solution.
- Available in a portable, easy to handle 1 litre bottle with 10 ml dosing cap.
- Peel and reveal multi-language label.
- Colour-coded screen printed spray bottle and toilet cleaning bottle available.
- Passes EN 16777 and EN 14476; effective against enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus
- Passes EN 16777 – Enveloped viruses (e.g Coronaviruses) at 1:60 with a 1 minute contact time
- Passes EN 1276 at 1:60 with 30 second contact time
- Also passes EN 1650 and EN 16615. Microbiological profile available.
- GreenTick, low environmental impact rated
|Evans e:dose EC4 Sanitiser Concentrate Data Sheet||298.6 KB||Download|
|Evans e:dose EC4 Sanitiser Concentrate 1 Litre Product Info||2.3 MB||Download|
|Evans e:dose EC4 Sanitiser Concentrate 1 Litre Microbiological Profile||2 MB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.