S1 Transit Wheelchair
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical’s wheelchair range.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation.
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean.
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation.
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety.
- All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep.
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs.
- 32cm (12.5") rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant.
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle.
- Transit Model - Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support.
The S1 Transit Wheelchair features a robust steel frame for durability and wipe clean vinyl upholstery for easy maintenance.
- Width open: 60cm (24").
- Width closed: 26cm (10").
- Length: 88cm (35").
- Height: 91cm (36").
- Seat Width: 45cm (18").
- Seat Length:40cm (16").
- Seat Height:49cm (19").
- Weight: 15kg (39lb).
- Weight capacity:115kg (18st).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.