Bariatric Steel Transport Wheelchair
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces give extra support and stability.
- Generous weight capacity of 200kg (32st).
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch for storage.
- Height adjustable footrests to suit user support requirements.
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support.
- Removable, reversible desk length armrests facilitate easy side transfers and allow unhindered access to work surfaces.
- Stepper tube allows attendant to safely mount kerbs.
- 12” rear solid tyres are durable and low maintenance.
This attendant chair has been designed to cater for the growing bariatric product market.
Width (Open): 670mm (27").
Width (Closed): 290mm (12").
Length: 970mm (38").
Height: 900mm (36").
Seat Width: 550mm (22").
Seat Length: 460mm (18").
Seat Height: 520mm (21").
User Weight Limit: 200kg (32st).
Weight: 22kg (49lb).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.