TENA Comfort Normal
- To be worn with TENA Fixation pants for body-close fit. The usage with TENA fixation pants ensures comfort and leakage protection.
- Breathable materials. Textile like, breathable materials that allow air to circulate for skin health and comfort.
- Accredited by Skin Health Alliance. The Skin Health Alliance accredits all TENA ProSkin products so you can be sure they are always skin-friendly. The accreditation gives you peace of mind that independent skin health experts have verified the products as skin safe.
- Wetness indicator. The wetness indicator on the outside of the incontinence product turns from yellow to blue when it is time to change.
- Dermatologically tested. TENA ProSkin products are evidence based and dermatologically tested to ensure their effectiveness and gentleness.
- Odour Neutralizer. Neutralizes odours instantly and continuously.
- Triple Protection for Skin Health. Triple Protection for dryness, softness and leakage security to help maintain natural skin health.
- FeelDry Advanced™. The topsheet and distribution layer draws liquid away from the surface, keeping the skin dry.
- Unique bowl-shape for comfort and leakage security. TENA ProSkin Comfort has an all-round barrier that creates a bowl-shape for a close body fit. This leads to improved comfort and ensures leakage protection.
Looking to order a full case? Simply add 3 packs to your order (3 x 42)
TENA Comfort Normal is a comfortable bowl-shaped incontinence pad for people who require a high absorbency incontinence product and wish to continue using pads. The unique bowl-shape provides leakage security and close body fit. Thanks to FeelDry Advanced™ the product quickly draws the liquid away from the surface, keeping the skin dry. The fast absorbing core then rapidly locks in urine, even in larger quantities, for dryness and the fully breathable ConfioAir back-sheet allows skin to breathe. All these features help to maintain natural skin health. This trusted incontinence pad is held in place with TENA Fix reusable fixation pants. TENA ProSkin Comfort can be put on when standing up or lying down and is easy to fit and change.TENA ProSkin Comfort are available in different levels of absorbency.
- Level 5 - 1000-1250ml.
- Pack of 42.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.