Mobile Commode/Shower Chair
- Features a durable footrest that can be set at two different heights and can be retracted easily when not in use.
- Very robust.
- Armrests tilt up.
- Footrest simply clips to frame.
- Supplied with a square commode bowl.
- Attendant-propelled chair that can be wheeled close to immobile users to facilitate transfers to and from toilet or for convenient toiletinganywhere in the house.
- Can also be used to wheel user directly from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to reduce number of transfers and associated moving and handling risks.
- Manufactured from Duradip® hard-wearing, peel- resistant plastic coated steel tubing to combat corrosion and increase longevity.
- Very robust, stylish product is supplied with moisture- repelling Polyurethene (PU) cellular moulded seat, backrest, overseat and armrests for padded comfort.
- Seat has a gap-front to allow access for improved personal hygiene.
- Armrests tilt up to facilitate sideways transfer.
- Push-handle and 4 braked, non-corroding nylon castors (12.5cm (4.9”) diameter) enable carers to easily manoeuvre and securely position chair as required.
- Includes a rota-moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 height positions to suit different user requirements.
- Footrest simply clips to frame and is retracted easily under seat for transfers and carer access then effortlessly pulled back out for use.
- Supplied with a square commode bowl (10 litre capacity), which easily slides in and out from rear for emptying.
- Smooth, crevice-free surfaces for cleaning and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines.
- Seat Height 50cm (20").
- Seat Width 42cm (17").
- Seat Depth 42cm (17").
- Chair Width 64cm (25").
- Chair Depth 52cm (21").
- Width between Arms 54cm (21").
- Chair Weight 15kg (32lbs).
- Weight Capacity 160kg (25st).
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.