Bariatric Mobile Commode
- Clip on /clip off one piece moulded antibacterial seat is durable and easy to clean.
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines.
- Sturdy steel frame is coated with Duradip® tough, peel-resistant plastic to combat corrosion and improve longevity.
- Clip-on/off moulded seat.
- 14 litre pan with lid.
- Fixed height and detachable arms.
- Fitted with 4 x 12.5cm brake castors.
- Designed to provide a toileting facility for larger users when restricted mobility prevents access to the toilet.
- Four 13cm (5") castors allow carers to manoeuvre and position the commode close to users for easier transfers.
- Brakes on each castor provide additional stability.
- E-clip secured detachable arms enable lateral transfers.
- Extra wide seat and extremely robust, reinforced all welded steel frame accommodates heavier users.
- Flame retardant polyurethane (PU) backrest and overseat is easy to clean, waterproof and comfortable.
- Sturdy 14 litre bucket and lid can be effortlessly removed for emptying and lid prevents spills and helps to confine odours.
Seat Height 50cm (20").
Seat Width 61cm (24").
Seat Depth 43cm (17").
Chair Width 63cm(25").
Chair Depth 63cm(25").
Width between arms 61cm(24").
Chair Weight 13kg(29lb).
Weight Capacity 203kg (32st).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.