Devilbiss VacuAide 7314 Portable Airway Suction Unit
- Low noise level without compromising suction performance.
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min.
- Comes complete with multi voltage power supply, rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger and personal carry case.
- Multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V.
- Simple on/off operation.
- Personal carry bag allows the device to be used without removing it.
- Large, rotating, easy grip pressure adjustment gauge allows the user to easily view and set the required suction pressure.
- Accessories can be stored and carried with the unit as the carry bag features additional storage pockets including pull down flap for the user to view the contents of the canister whilst in use.
- Single use 800ml collection bottle : Bacterial filter integrated into the lid and can be easily replaced. Canister lid made from a flexible material, making it easy for the carer to remove.
- Optional 1200ml reusable, autoclavable collection bottle.
- A fully charged battery lasts for up to 60 minutes runtime.
- Built to comply with the ISO 10079-1 standards.
The VacuAide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance and is suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting. The VacuAide QSU is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure. The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace. The lid itself is made from a flexible material, which allows it to be easily removed yet provides a secure fit. An optional 1200ml collection bottle is also available and can be autoclaved for multi patient use.
The 7314 QSU suction unit is supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device. The carry bag also features a selection of pockets for neatly storing the power lead and accessories whilst not in use. The internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation. The VacuAide 7314 is supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.1 x 20.3 x 21.6 cm.
- Weight : 3 kg.
- Vacuum range : 50 – 550 mmHg.
- Operating sound level: 55dBA.
- Air Flow : 27 l/min.
- Collection container capacity: 800ml (disposable), 1200ml (reusable).
- Internal battery run time: 60 minutes.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C – 40°C.
- Electrical requirements: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz.
- ISO classification: EN ISO 10079-1 : 2009.
The following components must be ordered separately.
Starter kit required:
- Devilbiss Flovac Canister liner 1 Litre (TA31848) or Devilbiss Flovac Gel Canister liner 1 Litre (TA31858).
Devilbiss Vacuaide Disposable Liners are available in two models - standard or gelling. The standard liners will collect fluids and materials in the normal way. The liners with the gelling kit use an absorbing powder that turns fluids into a semi solid mass, allowing easier handling, transport and disposal. An aromatic additive in the gelling powder also adds a more pleasant odour during the collection process. Both models, standard and gelling, have all the same infection control features: it is the gelling process and aroma that are different. The gelling process does not affect liner capacity.
Devilbiss Reusable Flovac Canister 1 Litre (TA31843).
Devilbiss Connection Tubing - 26cm (TA7314D630).
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.