PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub ADX‑12 Refill ‑1200ml
- Clinically proven to help maintain skin health.
- Durable, recyclable PET bottle uses 30% less material than standard rigid HDPE.
- Scientifically advanced, patent-pending formulation outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce for ounce.
- Includes a nourishing blend of four skin conditioners.
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful.
- Removable pump makes recycling easy.
- Patent pending GOJO CONTROLLED COLLAPSE technology keeps bottle shape longer while emptying.
- Crystal clarity for visual appeal and easier monitoring of fill level.
- Fresh dispensing valve with each refill.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol.
- PURELL SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps lock out germs.
- Purell Advanced Hygienic Hand Rubs and Foam’s are proven to be active against vaccinia virus according to EN 14476+A1 (v.2015). This means their spectrum of efficacy covers envelope viruses (such as Coronavirus).
For use with PURELL ADX-12 Manual 1200ml Chrome/Black (CC0681) or Grey/White Dispensers (CC0680)
|PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub Data Sheet||78 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.