Longer Cuff Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves
- Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Textured fingertips provide an improved grip and optimise surface performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- 30cm cuff for extra protection
- Specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer
- Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- No latex proteins - ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Achieves type C chemical resistance according to EN374-1, for chemical protection against at least 1 chemical
- Conforms with the requirements of EN374-5, for protection against bacteria, fungi and virus
- AQL 1.5
- Compliant with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Contains accelerators which may cause allergic reactions
- EU Certified
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tested in compliance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009, EN374-1:2016, EN374-4:2013 & EN374-5:2016
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
|Longer Cuff Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves Data Sheet||597.1 KB||Download|
|Longer Cuff Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves CE Conformity Statement||215.9 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.