Home | Medical Supplies | Testing & Analysis | Urine Testing | Combur 7 Urine Test Strips x 100
View All Urine Testing
- Reliable diagnosis - Even minute pathological changes in the urine cause distinct color changes in the test fields. This makes urine testing with Combur-Test® strips the first step on the way to a reliable diagnosis in both clinics and practices.
- High sensitivity.
- Resistance to ascorbic acid - Combur-Test® strips are protected by iodate against ascorbic acid interference with both glucose and hemoglobin determinations eliminating virtually false-negative results and the need to recollect and retest specimens.
- Economic efficiency - Combur-Test® strips can be stored at room temperature up to 2 years. The integrated desiccant in the stopper cap minimizes costly reagent waste.
- Maximum reading convenience - Combur-Test® strips allow to simultaneously read all reagent pads between 1 and 2 minutes while the long strip handle keeps fingers clear of the specimen.
- Combur 7 Urine Test.
- Pack of 100.
- Test parameters: Glucose, Protein, pH, Ketones, Blood, Nitrate and Leucocytes,