As an BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 13485 registered company Brosch Direct operates in accordance with an independently assessed and monitored quality management system, this ensures that we deliver the service and products that our customers expect, thus helping to facilitate trade, improve competitiveness and protect customers.
Commitment to Quality
Brosch Direct Ltd is a supplier and distributor of medical disposables. It is the vision of the company to be a leading supplier of quality products and services. This shall be achieved through commitment to the quality policy, business objectives and customer focus.
It is the policy of Brosch Direct Ltd:
- to maintain a management system that supports the business to develop, whilst consistently meeting the expectations of our customers by providing high quality products and services.
- to ensure compliance with the quality manual and standard operating procedures to not only meet but exceed all relevant national and international standards.
- to maintain an environment of continuous improvement that is supported by a system of change/design control.
- to endorse customer focus by ensuring that the products and service fully meet customer specified requirements
- to ensure that all staff are trained, competent and understand the impact that their role has within the business.
- to measure and monitor our own processes through clear business objectives and performance measures; ensuring that this is clearly communicated at every level in every department.
- to periodically review the suitability of the quality policy and quality system.
Quality is the responsibility of everyone and enforces Brosch Directs’ pursuit for excellence.
Assurance of product quality is conducted through the Quality System in the following stages:
- Regular factory audit / assessment against internal and ISO13485 standards.
- Pre-shipment reports – all disposable and examination gloves undergo full inspection to required standards (EN455 / EN420). Product can only be released on acceptance and authorisation of the inspection records.
- Pre-shipment inspection – our Technical Manager (based in the far East) audits and assesses the pre-shipment inspection and testing conducted on selected batches.
Goods inwards inspection:
- All batches received into the UK warehouse are inspected for packaging, visual attributes and physical dimensions.
- In addition to the factory and goods inwards inspection Brosch direct ensures each disposable medical glove type is independently tested at an ISO 17025 or UKAS accredited laboratory.