Honeywell Superone 3207 FFP3 Unvalved Mask
- Exclusive design and shape: semi-rigid mask, designed to stay maintained in time.
- Upper part pre-formed (no nose-bridge) for a quick and easy adjustment, highly efficient and secure
- Great inner volume to avoid any oppression on face and to ease communications
- Ultra-soft inner veil to offer a soft and pleasant contact to the skin and improve the breathing comfort
- Twin supple and resistant elastics, stapled on ear tabs to avoid any risk of irritation and of leakage in the filtering area
- Ultra-light to minimize wearer fatigue and increase acceptance in time
- Unvalved mask
- Intuitive mask quick & easy to put on
- One-size fitting all faces
- Self-adjusting nose piece
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- CE Marked
- Latex & Silicone free
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations:
- oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
- contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
- contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 12 ( 10 in UK, FIN, D, I, S) x WEL*
- in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
- in the presence of gases or vapours
- fire fighting.
Honeywell SuperOne 3207 series filtering FFP3 mask minimises breathing resistance and maximises the dust carrying capacity, protection from fine dusts, fumes and fibres and aqueous mists.
- Box of 30 masks - not individually wrapped.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
Please Update Your Password
Before shopping with us you will need to update your password. This is so we can continue to keep your data secure and GDPR compliant.UPDATE PASSWORD NOW
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.