Our disaster pack consists of essential protective wear for emergency situations.
1 x Advanced Laminated Coverall with Taped Seams (SW103) M - XXL available chooses size in dropdown
Non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spunbonded polypropylene fabric and laminate layers for ultimate strength and protection. Tested to European Standards EN340, EN1149, EN14126, EN1073, EN863, EN530, EN368, EN13982-1 & 2 and EN13034. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5&6 hazards.
- CE Category III : High risk.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
- High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
- 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Non linting and highly resistant fabric.
- Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (Type 5) and also hazardous liquid sprays (Type 6).
- Available in white.
- Individually wrapped in plastic wallets.
5 Pairs x Blue Disposable Oversleeves (KD2017)
- Latex free.
- Elasticated wrist and elbow.
- Length 50cm x Width 19.5cm.
5 Pairs x 14" Blue CPE Overshoes (KD2015)
CPE deeply embossed overshoes with elasticated edges. Manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. Designed for minimal risk applications ensuring a high level of hygiene in many sectors.
- No elastic ties on bundles to respect food safety regulations.
- Latex free elasticated edges to minimise allergic reactions.
- Heat sealed elasticated edges.
- CPE deeply embossed for non slip use.
- Vacuum packed in polybags.
1 x Fold Flat FFP2 Valved Face Mask (FM3072)
- Polypropylene (P.P) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Latex free synthetic rubber head strap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses / goggles.
- Soft close-cell nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- EN149:2001, Protection Level FFP2 S with exhalation valve.
- MUL/OEL 10 x OEL.