Home | Medical Equipment | Monitoring | Electrodes & Sundries | Kendall 5500 Diagnostic Tab Electrodes
View All Electrodes & Sundries
The Kendall™ 5500 tab electrode features our highest tack adhesive gel providing maximum adhesion on challenging patients.
- Meet or exceed AAMI specifications, including DC Offset, AC Impedance, Defibrillation Recovery and DC Drift.
- Provides firm adhesion, repositionability and low impedance.
- Laminated Carbon Vinyl - provides conformability to the skin, torsion relief and radiolucency.
- Accomodates different skin types, applications and monitoring situations.
- Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl) Sensing Element assists in making the electrode defibrillation recoverable.
- Latex-free (packaging is latex free as well).