Home | Medical Equipment | Monitoring | ECG | SECA CT3000i Interpretive ECG Machine
View All ECG
- 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90 mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs.
- Mains and battery operation.
- Battery recharges automatically and when fully charged provides 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case option (see accessories and consumables).
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Dimensions: 293 x 210 x 73 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
Soft Case (EC3003)
Paper - 90mm width (EC3002)
PRICE BEATER GUARANTEE
If you find an equivalent product cheaper elsewhere we guarantee to beat the price!
Brosch direct reserve the right to request proof of the cheaper price to validate the claim, failure to do so in one of the listed forms may result in your claim being rejected. Claims need to be made at time of purchase. Forms accepted include invoices, letter headed quotes & web page links, other forms may be accepted, please enquire for details. For a product to be classed as being equivalent to one of our products for the purposes of the price beater guarantee Brosch direct reserve the right to request product specifications to match against our product in question, Brosch direct reserve the right to have final say on whether a product is deemed as being classed as equivalent. For full Terms and conditions please enquire.
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to a collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.