Home | Medical Equipment | Facilities Equipment | Medicine/Drug Cabinets | Controlled Drug Cabinets - CDC23
View All Medicine/Drug Cabinets
Our new range of high quality controlled drug cabinets conform to or exceed both the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 and are independently tested to the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1), making them suitable for use in health centres, hospitals, nursing homes, vets, prisons and other healthcare buildings.
- Independently tested by FIRA.
- Durable and hygienic white epoxy coating (Safe Custody Regulation 1973).
- BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 compliant.
- High security 8 lever lock designed to EN1300 and Vds 2396.
- Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism.
- 3 keys supplied (per lock) extra keys available.
- Protective key escutcheon.
- Adjustable shelves and door trays.
- Internal door retaining flange.
- Durable and Hygienic white epoxy coating.
- Single door cabinets are right hand hinged (left hand optional).
- Uniquely designed corner cabinets.
- Optional warning light and buzzer alarm.
- Easy clean design and materials.
- 2 year warranty.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- British made.
2 shelves/2 trays/1 door
55cm(H) x 34cm(W) x 27cm(D)
Optional Warning Light & Nurse Call Output: 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and flashes red when left open for 2.5 minutes. Nurse call output, (volt free contact) for connection to a nurse call system. Internal illumination when door is opened. Optional Buzzer Alarm: Buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minutes (only available when combined with optional warning light). NB: All cabinets require securely fixing to either a wall or floor. Fixings to do this are not supplied.
This item is a direct send from the manufacturer therefore delivery lead times may vary. Additional carriage costs may apply to this product, please contact us for further details.
*Please note these items are direct sends from the manufacturer and so are exempt from our standard returns policy. Unwanted / damaged items must be notified to Brosch direct within 10 working days from receipt of goods. Unwanted goods will be liable to a collection charge and a 25% restocking charge. By committing to purchase these items you here by accept these terms.