PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub LTX‑12 Refill ‑1200ml
- A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health.
- An unprecedented combination. Combining both antimicrobial efficacy and clinically proven maintenance of skin health.
- A breakthrough 'entire hospital' formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy.
- Removable pump makes recycling easy.
- Conforms to: Bactericidal - EN1500, EN12791, EN1040, EN1276 and EN13727, virucidal - EN14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal - EN1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal - EN14348..
- PURELL SANITARY SEALED™ Refills – Snap into place quickly and easily, minimising labour time while protecting users from the contamination risks of bulk soap.
- PURELL SMART-FLEX™ Bottles – Durable, recyclable PET material provides crystal clarity while using 30% less material than rigid HDPE material.
- PURELL CONTROLLED COLLAPSE Bottles – Patent pending refills are engineered to hold their shape while emptying, for a more attractive appearance.
- Purell Advanced Hygienic Hand Rubs and Foam’s are proven to be active against vaccinia virus according to EN 14476+A1 (v.2015). This means their spectrum of efficacy covers envelope viruses (such as Coronavirus).
1200ml LTX Refill.
For use with PURELL LTX-12 Touch Free Dispensers (CC0660 and CC0661).
|PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub Data Sheet||78 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.