PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub ‑ 300ml
- Clinically proven to help maintain skin health.
- Scientifically advanced, patent-pending formulation outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce for ounce.
- Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful.
- Crystal clarity for visual appeal and easier monitoring of fill level.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol.
- Purell Advanced Hygienic Hand Rubs and Foam’s are proven to be active against vaccinia virus according to EN 14476+A1 (v.2015). This means their spectrum of efficacy covers envelope viruses (such as Coronavirus).
- Conforms to: EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal & yeasticidal according to EN 1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
- 300ml Pump Bottle.
Purell Advanced Hygienic Hand Rubs and Foam’s are proven to be active against vaccinia virus according to EN 14476+A1 (v.2015). This means their spectrum of efficacy covers envelope viruses (such as Coronavirus).
Also available in 60ml (CC0546).
|PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub Data Sheet||78 KB||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.