Home | Gloves | Sterile Gloves | Surgical Gloves | Sterile Latex Powder Free Micro Surgical Gloves
View All Surgical Gloves
A powder free latex surgical glove designed specifically for use in micro surgical procedures such as microvasular surgery, neurosurgery, cardiac or thoracic surgery and opthalmics. Also suited to areas of general surgery which demand an added level of dextrous control and sensitivity. The shape is ergonomically designed for comfort and to minimise the hand fatigue which can occur in such intricate procedures.
- Conform to AQL 1.5 CE Class 2a Sterile Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- Ultra fine micro texturing surface.
- Material: Natural rubber latex
- Inner: Surface treated for ease of donning.
- Colour: Brown.
- Design: For procedures which demand an extra level of dextrous control and sensitivity.
- Available sizes: 6.0 - 8.5.
1 Pair per pouch.
50 Pairs per box.
4 Boxes per case.