Home | Gloves | Disposable Gloves | Nitrile Gloves | Nutouch White Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves
View All Nitrile Gloves
Exactly the same as our G1900 product above but for those who prefer white to blue. Our G1900 gloves has been specifically formulated to give the user increased sensitivity and precision as well as providing strength and comfort. Made from formulated Nitrile Butadiene polymer, it is both latex free and low in residual chemicals to reduce the associated risk of contact dermatitis. Nitrile provides greater durability compared to latex or vinyl products and has been developed to fit and feel more comfortable to reduce hand fatigue when wearing gloves for prolonged periods.
- Contains no natural rubber latex, ideal for latex allergy sufferers.
- Powder free examination gloves.
- Latex free.
- Finger textured with light grip.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. EN420 and EN374 series of standards. CE 0086 Category III.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), suitable for all food types.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- All gloves have colour co-ordinated boxes for easy size identification.
- Available in sizes: XS - XL
200 Gloves per box.
10 boxes per case.