Home | Gloves | Disposable Gloves | Nitrile Gloves | Blue Nitrile Accelerator Free Powder Free Gloves
View All Nitrile Gloves
Blue Nitrile examination gloves compliant with Class I Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374. Our blue nitrile glove is accelerator free and latex free. It is made of a soft but tough stretchy nitrile material. Designed for medical procedures, offering a strong and a very high quality flexible glove.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks.
- Finger textured with light grip.
- Latex free.
- Ideal for Type IV chemical accelerator allergy sufferers.
- Manufactured from nitrile butadiene.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. EN420 and EN374 series of standards. CE 0086 Category III.
- Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), suitable for all food types.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Typical elongation: 500%
- Sizes available: XS - XL
200 Gloves per box.
10 Boxes per case.