Home | Gloves | Disposable Gloves | Latex Gloves | Black Velvet Latex Examination Gloves
View All Latex Gloves
Black Velvet Latex Examination Gloves are designed to feel like a second skin. They offer a dependable, very comfortable and flexible solution to hand protection. Ideal for the tattoo market, feature a textured surface that provides a secure grip to ease handling of tattoo and body art instruments.
- They are powder free and are low in residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis.
- Mildly chlorinated to reduce latex protein content
- They also provide a high degree of tactile sensitivity, and are designed to be comfortable when working long hours.
- Complies with: Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC), EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4: Medical Gloves for Single use
- Manufactured in accordance with:European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC, CE Category: Cat III (0086) EN420: Protective gloves: General requirementsEN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration. EN374-1 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation
- Textured fingers and palm area for enhanced grip.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: S - XL
100 Gloves per box.
10 boxes per case.