Bariatric Stamford Grand Combi Scandia Toilet Frame with Floor Fixing Legs
- Clip on /clip off one piece moulded antibacterial seat is durable and easy to clean.
- E-clip height adjustment enables use by wide range of users.
- Floor fixed legs for additional stability.
- High weight capacity of 280kg (44st) and features support struts each side of frame for additional strength.
- Seat has been ergonomically contoured for comfort and support and features a partial cut away at front and rear to facilitate personal hygiene as well as a front to back slope to assist with standing.
- Smooth surfaces allow easy cleaning; also suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines.
- Stackable to maximise storage space.
- Sturdy, extra wide and height adjustable metal frame with armrests and integral seat designed to be positioned over toilet to raise height for easier transfers on and off.
- Hard wearing Duradip® polymer coated steel frame is robust and rust resistant for longevity.
Seat Depth: 45cm (18").
Seat Height min: 48cm (19").
Seat Height max: 61cm (24").
Width: 70cm (28").
Depth: 51cm (20").
Width between arms: 66cm (26").
Weight: 7kg (16lb).
Maximum weight capacity: 280kg (44st).
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: email@example.com or tel: 01733 230 441.