Shower Cradle Extra Large
- A quick release zipped mesh for ease of laundry or replacement.
- Adjustable safety belt.
- Anti bacterial powder coating which does not degrade effectiveness over time.
- Do not dry clean or use bleach of any kind.
- Do Not Wash either at temperatures above 71°C.
- Heavy duty castor with easy to use brake, made from high grade materials. Castor tested to 100 hours salt spray test.
- The sides of the mesh along the frame are padded to maximize comfort.
- The top of the mesh can be released by undoing the Velcro straps at the rear to allow optimum access for hair washing.
- No specialist cleaning required due to the BacAway anti-bacterial powder coating, just use a proprietary cleaning solution.
- Powder coated tubular stainless steel frame.
- Quality fixings including spring loaded release.
- Designed to offer a reclined sitting position allowing use in a level access shower area or where limited space is available while ensuring that the client is comfortable and secure.
- Upholstery is hard wearing easy clean and meets current legislations regarding fire retardant upholstery.
Overall Width - 618mm.
Overall Height - 1215mm.
Weight - 12.5kg.
Please note does not come with Side panels as standard.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Customers also bought
Why Shop With Us?
On orders over £75 placed before 3pm*
Our Business Plus accounts can offer you great pricing rates and your own dedicated account manager.
Available 24/7 so help and advice is on hand when you need it.
We'll Take Care of It
Leading cleaning, care and protection product supplier for over 30 years. If you need something, we'll take care of it!
We're sorry but there seems to be a problem with your account. Please contact our sales team on 01733 230 230 or email email@example.com for more information.
Unfortunately, there is a problem with your credit account and you won't be able to complete this purchase, please contact your company accounts department.
Unfortunately you have exceeded your credit limit and will not be able to purchase using your credit account, please contact our accounts department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01733 230 441.